PAXAA offers a large variety of Shot blasting machines. A complete range of standard designs are available, as well as customized solutions for your application. Our machineries are well known for quality & performance and bring the best return of investment. More industrial application ...
In a blasting process, the shot blasting media is fed centrally to a rapidly rotating turbine. The centrifugal forces accelerate the media to speeds of up to 100 meters per second. The accelerated particles then hit the workpieces that are undergoing treatment. The shape of the blades, the contact point, and the rotating speed of the wheel, all interact with the blasting media to achieve the desired surface finish. More Shot blasting basics …
The product range covers:
- Roller Conveyor shot blasting machine for blasting plates, sheets, profiles, structural elements
- Medium to Large pipe shot blasting which down blast a rotating pipe
- Small diameter pipe shot blast which up blast a rotating pipe
- Single rebar of Stack rebar shot blasting machine
- Hanger type shot blast for small casting parts to huge structures