Design engineers at PAXAA are young and self-motivated. PAXAA engineers endeavor to develop new machines which answer the needs and applications of the industrial customers. Designing at PAXAA is facilitated with the help of latest CAD, CAM & CAE software like CATIA V5, AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, ANSYS, MATLAB, FLUENT, Edge CAM, and E-plan. Several software simulations are performed to ensure that a newly developed design is qualified.
Computer aided Design capabilities cover:
- 2D & 3D modeling of wireframe & solids
- Advanced surface modeling
- Mold & die design
- Fluid piping design
- Air ducting & systems design
- Sheet metal design
- Advance drafting & drawing generation
- Mechanism design & kinematics
- Hydraulic & pneumatic system design & simulation.
Computer aided Engineering capabilities covers several fundamental analysis as well as Multi-physic analysis which covers:
- Static & Dynamic structural analysis
- Static & Dynamic analysis of solids, thin shell & assemblies
- Welding & joint analysis
- Natural Frequency & Dynamic response analysis
- Thermal & Heat Transfer analysis
- Magnetic field Analysis
- Internal & external flow newtonian Fluid Flow simulation
- Compressible air flow external aerodynamics
- special software & code development for demanding applications.
Computer aided Manufacturing capabilities covers:
- Sheet metal forming
- Casting simulation
- Lath, 3 Axis & 4 Axis CNC machine programming
- Plasma & Laser cutting machine programming
Complete integration in design & Manufacturing in PAXAA brings outstanding capability & flexibility to demanding industrial requirments & provides new opportunities for our customers in competetive world.